Telephoto shot of Morro Dois Irmãos (front) and Pedra da Gávea (back), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Size: All images are cropped in a 5x4 format. The small size is 30x24cm, the medium size is 60x48cm and the big size is 90x72cm.
- Paper: The paper used is the Photo Sattin, 240g, Canson Line. It’s known to be a great paper for colors and clarity and a great number of photographers use it for decoration purposes.
- Framing: All prints will come in paper tubes (no framing included). I highly suggest you to frame your print with a special glass and foam base, which will make it last a lifetime. Also, don’t expose it directly into the sun or leave it outdoors to avoid mold.
- Photo selection: I can print any image that is in my Instagram feed or in my portfolio, in any size or any paper. If you have a special request, I’ll be happy to help.
- Shipping: Shipping fees apply. Free to purchases over R$300 in the state of Rio. Please send me a message if the address is international so we can figure out the best to ship it.